Black & Color Cartridges
1. Peel the label back on the top of the cartridge, as shown below and make a hole
in the top of the cartridge using the Thumb Drill included. Make the hole on the opposite
side of the sponge which is the reservoir side.
2. Attach the needle to the syringe and fill with the correct color ink.
3. Inject approximately 5 ml. of ink into the filling hole until the chamber is almost
full. Unused ink may be returned to the bottle.
4. Use the screw included to seal the filling hole, making certain that the screw is
completely sealed into the cartridge or you can seal the hole with the aluminum tape
Additional Note: In some cases the sponge has deteriorated and
it cannot hold the ink and the ink will leak out the outlet hole. If this happens an
alternate method of refilling is to drip ink onto the sponge until it is absorbed,
however, your total page output will be less than a complete fill.
5. Replace the cartridge and run 1 - 3 cleaning cycles as per
Or print the following pages:
For best results, leave cartridge in printer for 8 hours after refilling so the ink can saturate the entire sponge.
6. Rinse the syringe with water and dry for further use.
Note: Immediately refill any empty cartridges.
A Refill Kit should
include ink plus:
1 - 10cc syringe for Black
1 - sealing screw for Black
3 - 10cc syringes for Color
3 - sealing screws for Color
Printer ink and Refill kits for your Printer